Hills Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites Dry Dog Food
About this product
Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites uses precisely balanced nutrition to improve your dogs joint health and mobility in as little as 30 days.
This specially formulated dry food has smaller sized kibble suitable for small breed dogs and uses the anti-inflammatory properties of omega-3 fatty acids to improve your dogs mobility in as little as 30 days. Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites also contains glucosamine and chondroitin, the building blocks of healthy joints and cartilage, as well as l-carnitine to maintain lean muscle mass and calcium for healthy bones. With a clinically proven antioxidant blend containing vitamins C and E, this formula will also help to support your dogs immune system.
- Smaller kibble size perfect for small breed dogs
- Optimal levels of omega-3 fatty acids proven to improve mobility
- Mains healthy joints and cartilage with glucosamine and chondroitin
- L-carnitine to maintain lean muscle mass
- Calcium for healthy, strong bones
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend for immune support
- Suitable for adult dogs over 1 year of age