Hills Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food
About this product
HILLS SCIENCE DIET ADULT ORAL CARE DRY CAT FOOD CHICKEN RECIPE ADULT
Hills Science Diet Adult Oral Care Cat Food provides precisely balanced nutrition with enhanced oral care benefits. It is made with high quality ingredients, and an ideal combination of nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants for superior overall health. It also has a clinically proven, fibre technology that helps scrub teeth and reduce plaque build-up.
Recommended for: Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age, to provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup.
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Clinically-proven fibre technology that works like a toothbrush to scrub tartar from the teeth during meals and freshen the breath
- Calcium and minerals to help maintain healthy teeth
- High quality proteins to maintain lean muscle and an ideal body condition
- High quality ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption
These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. Please keep fresh water available at all times:
Weight of Cat = Amount per Day
- 5 lb (2,3 kg) 3/8 cup (35 g) - 1/2 cup (45 g)
- 10 lb (4,5 kg) 2/3 cup (60 g) - 7/8 cup (75 g)
- 15 lb (6,8 kg) 7/8 cup (75 g) - 1 1/4 cups (110 g)
Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver flavour, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DLMethionine, Oat fibre, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.