Hill's Science Diet Puppy Dry Dog Food
About this product
HILLS SCIENCE DIET PUPPY DRY DOG FOOD CHICKEN MEAL AND BARLEY RECIPE
Hills Science Diet Puppy pet food gives your puppy the right balance of essential nutrients to start your puppy off right. An ideal combination of tasty ingredients help a puppy's body grow strong and healthy. It is enhanced with natural DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid vital in the development of the brain and nervous system in puppies. Hills Science Diet Puppy gives your dog the foundation for a lifetime of good health. Also great for pregnant and nursing dogs.
- Enhanced with natural DHA for brain and nervous system development
- A specially formulated balance of essential nutrients for puppies
- For puppies/pregnant dogs: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
- For increased trainability of puppies it is recommended to feed this food to mothers during pregnancy and nursing as well as to the puppies.
- Mix increasing amounts of your pets new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver flavour, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver flavour, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat fibre, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.