KONG Dog Toy Senior
About this product
The KONG story begins back in the 1970s at the hands of Joe Markham, who recognised that his ex-police dog Fritz was attempting to entertain himself by chewing rocks. Knowing the hazards this presented, Joe one day tossed Fritz a piece of Volkswagen Bus rubber suspension part that Joe was working on - and Fritz loved it! Joe then worked to make a dog toy with the same durability and feel, until he created the KONG toy that people (and their dogs) all around the world love. KONG dog toys encourage play, satisfying instinctual needs and strengthening the bond between dog and pet parent. Built for durability, KONG dog toys also offer mental and physical stimulation, all whilst meeting the innate need of dogs to play.
The KONG Senior is customised especially for ageing and senior dogs and is gentle and comfortable on teeth, gums and jaws which have enjoyed many years of chewing.
Providing enrichment through play, chewing and interactive toys like the KONG Senior helps to reduce boredom and can be a powerful tool in addressing behavioural problems such as separation anxiety. The KONG Senior can be stuffed with pastes, treats or your own custom filling recipes to keep your dog occupied and mentally stimulated. Fill and freeze for an extra challenge! The KONG Senior also has an erratic, unpredictable bounce style which is sure to entice those senior pooches who still enjoy a game of fetch.
- An essential toy for every dog
- Made from all-natural rubber
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- KONG Senior is more gentle for ageing teeth and gums
- Mentally stimulating
- Fill with pastes, treats or custom stuffings to provide extra enrichment
- Can be used to help beat boredom and help manage separation anxiety
- Fill and freeze for an extra challenge
- Proudly made in the USA
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide