PAW DigestiCare 150g by BlackMores
About this product
A multi-strain, multi-species probiotic and wholefood powder for the maintenance of everyday digestive health of pets.
PAW DigestiCare™ combines a multi-stain probiotic powder with a fermented wholefood powder to:
- Provide good bacteria to help restore and maintain intestinal balance.
- Aid during periods of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of diarrhoea.
- Exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.
- Aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of puppies & kittens.
- Deliver essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and other companion animal.
- Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet's food.
- Includes a 4 g measuring scoop for an easy usage.
- Is made specifically for pets and their unique strains of gut bacteria whereas probiotic formulas used by humans are developed specifically to fortify the bacterial species found in the human GI tract.
- Has a 7 different strains of beneficial bacteria. Probiotics are identified by their species or strain and different strains can have different effects. Think of a strain the way you would think about a breed of dog. All dogs are the same species, but different breeds (strains) are good for different purposes.
- Like all Blackmores products it is quality tested to meet label claims.
- Is a palatable powder and easy to give to pets. It also includes a scoop.
- Delivers additional health benefits via naturally fermented organic whole foods.
Is your pet suffering diarrhoea or flatulence?
Intestinal dysfunction in dogs is commonly caused by the 'bad' bacteria dominating the digestive tract resulting in diarrhoea, flatulence, bloating and poor general health. PAW DigestiCare™ provides good bacteria to the restore intestinal balance. PAW DigestiCare™ also provides key nutrients including essential amino acids, vitamins, fatty acids and enzymes to enhance your pet’s health and vitality.
Dose rate are by dog/cat weight:
- 0-4 Kg – 1/2 scoop/day
- 5-14 Kg – 1 scoop/day
- 15-29 Kg – 1 & 1/2 scoops/day
- 30+ Kg– 2 scoops/day
- Other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs…) – Up to 1/2 scoop/day in feed.
In period of intestinal discomfort double the dosage for the first 5 days.