Cavy Origins Guinea Pig Food 1.5kg
About this product
Suitable for: guinea pigs (cavies), rabbits (with supplemented fescue hay)
Designed by vets, but perfect for pets, Vetafarm pet foods are focused on improving the welfare of little critters all over the country. Also creating specialty food for birds and reptiles, Vetafarms director, Dr Tony Gestier, has many years of experience as a practicing veterinarian as well as special qualifications in avian health and pharmaceuticals.
Vetafarms vast knowledge of pet needs has ensured that they have formulated the perfect food for your beloved guinea pig (cavy). Cavy Origins is a pellet food designed to meet the dietary needs of guinea pigs, and is enriched with fibre for digestibility and Vitamin C to ensure against diseases and deficiencies. The extruded pellet form also ensures good dental health when also combined with a balanced diet of high fibre hay and greens and vegetables.
Its sure to be given the squeak of approval!
- Made in Australia
- Completely balanced diet designed by vets
- Contains stabilised vitamin C to prevent deficiencies
- High in fibre and extrusion cooked for optimum digestive and dental health
- Promotes long-term health and general vitality
- Designed to make up approximately 20-40% of the whole diet of your guinea pig in conjunction with 70-80% high fibre hay and greens and vegetables